Monday, March 19, 2018

In the beginning, I did nothing and everything.

Hello everyone!

Many of you who may be reading this know me as Helopoh. Some of you know me as Denise, Neece or Mom. I do answer to all and including Helopoh. This is a new journey for me so grab your drink of choice and hold onto your hats. This is going to be a wild ride.

I want everyone to know that I never force my words or thoughts on anyone, I fully believe that you have your own mind and can make your own decisions. I will offer advice and give it as an option to think about. Food for thought so to speak. I freely believe you can believe anything you want in life as long as you don’t force it upon others or hurt others in the process. I believe in the option to agree to disagree.

I am no great writer by any means. I am going to wish may times that I still had my friend Lego following behind me as I type making all the little edits and adding punctuation that drove me crazy and made me laugh. Just assume anything you see is a rough draft.   :)

You won’t find perfection here by any means but you may find things that interest you, things you may want to try (I hope I make you laugh) or just a rant about life in general. I am going to try very hard to keep politics out of my blog but alas no one is perfect. I am getting a few things to share together so keep a look back. I won’t be posting every day or some days several but I will try and keep up with this. This place is all about positive energy. I will not tolerate any form of bullying. If you don't like what I have to say, see that little x in the corner of your window? It's a great way to get rid of me.

So the rules are simple, I will not tolerate hate, abuse or anything that may make someone or anyone feel bad. Opinions are fine but hurt is not.  

So what I have for you today is:

You can be anyone you want here. You can love anyone you want here. Be yourself.
Drop me a comment and say hi. I would love to hear from you. 


Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

1 comment:

STAR WARS AND THE POWER OF COSTUME JEDI vs. SITH

UNKOWN ARTIST Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Storyboard About 2005 Graphite pencil, colored pencil, ink and marker on paper...